The main content of these basic Terms of
Service is that the company separately notifies the members for the rights and
interests of the company and members, in order to fulfill the legal obligations
under the Act on the regulation of the Terms of Service. Therefore, members
When a visitor enters the member's account, password, and other information that matches the login information provided to the company to use the company's services and accesses the company's mobile and web pages, all transactions made during the relevant access period The conduct is considered to be due to the true intention of the member. Therefore, members must maintain the security of their accounts, passwords and other information, and must be careful of damage caused by financial accidents or crimes themselves.
In the case of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, the issuer does not exist, so no third parties inside or outside the United Arab Emirates (including companies) guarantee value or guarantee payment. Therefore, cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin may have very large volatility depending on the law of the United Arab Emirates government, the interpretation of the authority of the administrative agency, and the economic environment, and the interpretation of legal actions for transactions of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin differs from country to country. Since there are inherent risks, members must pay attention to this point.
In the case of Aladdin Exchange transaction service, it is a service provided by the company so that members can trade cryptocurrencies with third parties using blockchain technology. Currently, blockchain technology is evaluated as non-modifiable by a third party, but this can be changed at any time due to technological advances or other unforeseen circumstances.
The transaction details of the cryptocurrency are recorded in the blockchain, allowing cryptocurrency users around the world to check the truth of the transaction. However, if the consistency of the blockchain for which transaction details are confirmed is damaged due to reasons attributable to a third party such as a communication service provider, inspection of the server in the company, or errors in the blockchain itself, transactions are made by the company or a third party other than the company. History can be restored to a specific point in the past.
The company makes efforts to provide 365 days,
24 hours service, but this is not a guarantee. In the event of a problem such
as a temporary suspension of the service or an error in the service due to
illegal acts of a member or a third party, the company resolves the problem and
resumes the service. In this case, the member may request the company to
recover based on the transaction record held by the company.
Recently, there have been cases of using cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin as a means of electronic financial fraud such as smishing and pharming. Therefore, members must take care of themselves so that damage does not occur due to electronic financial fraud, and if an investigation by an investigative agency, judiciary, administrative agency, or other public authority is required due to an electronic financial fraud, the account and electronic wallet need to be frozen, The company may freeze the account and electronic wallet without the consent of the member.
In the event of damage to the company due to the member's illegal activity, the company may exercise the right to claim damages against the member according to the law. Therefore, please be sure to follow the laws and regulations to use the company's services.
These Terms of Service are for the purpose of
stipulating the rights, obligations and matters of the company and members, and
other necessary matters for the use of Aladdin Exchange and all Aladdin
Exchange-related services that Aladdin Exchange (hereinafter referred to as the
“Company”) is responsible for.
The definitions of terms used in these terms of service are as follows:
a. If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership in accordance with these terms of service
b. In case of using the name other than the real name or the name of another person
c. When false or incorrect information is entered or provided, or when the company does not provide information
d. In case the application cannot be approved due to reasons attributable to the applicant or in violation of all other matters specified in this agreement.
e. If you intend to use the service for an illegal purpose or a separate business purpose
f. When the application is made for the purpose of violating related laws or impeding social order or morals
g. If the applicant is a US citizen, the citizens of US territories, or anyone under the age of 19.
The Company strives to protect the personal information of members in accordance with relevant laws such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Personal Information Protection Act. Regarding the protection and use of personal information, relevant laws and regulations and the company's personal information processing policy are applied. However, the company's personal information processing policy does not apply to screens linked to the outside of the screens produced and provided by the company.
10.1. Members must not do the following actions.
10.2. Members must comply with related laws, these Terms of Service, information notified or notified by the company in relation to the service, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the company's business.
As time permits, Aladdin exchange will run Staking Programs for certain kinds of Digital Currencies in order to reward users who hold these Digital Currencies in their Aladdin accounts, according to certain rules. You should take note of the following when participating in stake programs:
a. The Staking Programs are free unless otherwise indicated by Aladdin, and Users may trade during staking periods;
b. The proceeds of any Staking Programs are not guaranteed by Aladdin;
C. Aladdin reserves the right to initiate or terminate Staking Programs for Digital Currencies at any time or modify the rules associated with such programs;
d. Aladdin Account holders shall ensure that the sources of the Digital Currencies they hold are legal and compliant, and comply with any laws and regulations related to these currencies. In any event, Aladdin reserves the right to take necessary steps in pursuance of these Terms or Aladdin Platform Rules, including, without limitation, freezing Aladdin Accounts or removing the Digital Currencies that have been granted to Users who violate the rules of respective Staking Programs.
Similarly, Aladdin Exchange will run Special Staking Plans for users to earn a certain percentage of digital currencies based on the number of digital currencies they stake for 365 days within the Aladdin Exchange Special Staking portal. You should take note of the following when Subscribing to Aladdin Exchange's Special Staking Plans:
a. The Special Staking Plans are free unless otherwise indicated by Aladdin;
b. The proceeds of any Special Staking Plans are not guaranteed by Aladdin;
c. Aladdin reserves the right to initiate or terminate Special Staking Plans for Digital Currencies at any time or modify the rules associated with such programs;
d. Aladdin Account holders shall ensure that the sources of the Digital Currencies they hold are legal and compliant, and comply with any laws and regulations related to these currencies. In any event, Aladdin reserves the right to take necessary steps in pursuance of these Terms or Aladdin Platform Rules, including, without limitation, freezing Aladdin Accounts or removing the Digital Currencies that have been granted to Users who violate the rules of respective Special Staking Plans.
● Sri Lanka
● Trinidad and Tobago
● North Korea
● The United States of America and the US territories
● The Independent State of Samoa
a. The member is not a national, a citizen or a permanent resident of a prohibited jurisdiction.
b. Access to the Service will not be possible while in prohibited jurisdictions.
c. You have determined that you are of majority age, possess the legal capacity to form a binding contract, and are fully empowered to accept the TOS, use the Services, and conduct any transactions on the Website.
d. The information you provided to us is accurate, true, and up-to-date.
e. The Services are used by you only for your personal interest and not by any other person, and you control all keys and passwords to your account. If you are a natural person, you are not acting as an agent or proxy for any other natural or legal person.
f. All access to and usage of the website and everything conducted on it are in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, regulatory documents, and policies of the Company. In particular, all cryptocurrencies you bring on to the Website are legally obtained by you, and none of them were derived from criminal activity, fraud, terrorism, or money laundering.
g. You have not and will not violate the rights any third party by using the Services.
h. Cryptocurrencies (of any kind) that you use to transact on the Website are legally owned by you or you are legally allowed to conduct trades with them.
i. You are in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, and will continue to abide by them, including reporting any trading or profits for taxation purposes.
j. You haven't been removed from any other exchange (including cryptocurrency exchanges or financial trading platforms) for any reason at all.
k. You have received independent legal and financial advice before using any Services and have made an independent judgment independent of any advertisements published by the Company in your decision to use them.
l. You have not used or will not use any device, software, or system that alters your IP address from where you are physically located in order to access our Website or Services.
a. Malicious Software. The use of any software, or program, that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the Company's daily operation, system, software, or any transaction or activity on the Website is prohibited.
b. Do not distribute, upload, or transmit any malicious software.
c. Do not interfere, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information.
d. Do not materially burden network capacity in a way that disrupts a Company's system or our services.
e. Illegal Activity. Use of the Company's services is not permitted for any activities deemed illegal or criminal; this includes money laundering and terrorist activities.
f. Intellectual Property Protection. You must not use any of the Company's data, graphics, trademarks, databases, copyrights, or other IP assets for commercial gain.
g. Do not reproduce or reverse engineer any software used by the Company.
h. Do not use our brand, trademark without our prior written consent.
i. Do not provide false, incorrect, or misleading information.
j. Do not purposefully try to defraud the Company or the Company’s members.
k. Do not try to break into wallet addresses, websites or any other networks loaded via the Website.
l. The Company's services and functionality are not intended for use in engaging in gambling activities, including but not limited to lotteries, bidding fee auctions, sports forecasting, fantasy sports leagues, contests, sweepstakes, and games of chance.
m. Do not attempt to use the service for harassing, abusing, or causing harm to others.
8. You agree to follow the rules of digital assets usage including the following:
a. The member must submit an order for buying and selling digital assets to the company according to the method determined by the company.
b. When a member submits a digital asset trading order, he/she must have the digital assets necessary to conclude the trading order in the Aladdin Exchange wallet. If the digital assets available in the member's Aladdin Exchange wallet are insufficient for the amount to execute the order submitted by the member, the company will cancel the entire order or fulfill a partial order corresponding to the digital assets available to the member's Aladdin Exchange wallet.
c. The company provides order confirmation information that summarizes the quantity, price, and commission of digital assets the member intends to buy or sell before the member submits the order. Members agree that even if the Company fails to provide such order confirmation information, orders submitted by members will not be affected.
d. Members agree that the company is not responsible for changes in the price of digital assets. In the event of an interruption in the digital asset market or an unavoidable event such as Article 21, Paragraph 1, the Company may take one or more of the following actions, and the Company shall not be held liable for any losses incurred to the members due to such actions.
1. Suspension of access to services
2. Suspension of all activities in the service
e. In order to check whether the information provided by the member matches the facts when depositing and withdrawing cash and digital assets, the company may request real name verification or identity verification within the range permitted by law.
f. If the balance of the digital asset in the Aladdin Exchange wallet is greater than the amount corresponding to the outstanding order, the member can send the amount minus the fee to the external digital asset address. The member is responsible for the accuracy of the external digital asset address provided by the member, and the company is not responsible for sending digital assets to the external digital asset address incorrectly entered by the member.
g. Members can cancel an order only before the order submitted to the service is concluded. For partially executed orders, you can cancel the remaining unfulfilled orders. The company may reject a request for cancellation if a member submits an order at the market price.
1. The company may suspend all services if it is difficult to continue the service due to serious business reasons such as abolition of business due to business transfer, division, merger, expiration of contracts with important affiliates, or significant deterioration in profits of the service.
2. The company can use the service if there is a reason for stopping the provision of inevitable services such as defects in the digital asset itself, bankruptcy or dissolution of important affiliates, termination of digital asset transaction support, related laws and regulations Individual digital assets can be added or excluded. The company will make reasonable efforts to notify members in advance whether or not to remove digital assets. When certain digital assets are excluded from the service provided by the company, the company may transfer digital assets to personal wallets issued by exchanges other than the Company for at least 30 days from the date of notification of suspension of digital asset transaction support. Support.
3. The content provided by the service is an auxiliary material for the use of the service, and is not a solicitation or suggestion of investment or transaction. The company does not guarantee the accuracy of the content and information provided by other information providers.
4. The company can support the transaction of new digital assets according to its operating policy.
More information about the Fee Structure can be found on this page: https://aladdin25.com/info/fees
● Users must follow the Minimum Withdrawal Amount and Minimum Deposit Amount specified on our website.
● Users must pay the set amount of Withdrawal Fees set for each cryptocurrency.
● Makers must pay a fixed fee of 0.15%
● Takers must pay a fixed fee of 0.15%
● The company may restrict the member's service login if it falls under any of the following items.
1. In case of hacking and fraud
2. In case of suspected identity theft
3. When a national agency requests service restriction in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
4. When it is reasonably suspected of being involved in market price manipulation, money laundering, unfair trade, criminal activity, etc.
5. If the case of membership is confirmed as a minor
6. If you
are verified as a US citizen or a citizen of US territories.
7. When it is confirmed that the member is making a deposit and withdrawal transaction to an account in the name of another person
8. When any other reason occurs, or when measures are necessary to prevent such occurrence.
● The company may withhold or restrict the member's use of transactions, deposits, and withdrawals in the following cases.
● Accounts that are likely to be abused for crimes such as voice phishing and money laundering (small amounts, long-term unused accounts, etc.) may have their security level adjusted according to the operating policy.
● The conditions and details of restrictions within the scope of use restrictions in this article shall be determined by the company in the operation policy and usage guide.
● In the event of restricting the use of the service or terminating the use contract pursuant to these terms, the Company shall notify the member.
● Members may file an objection to the restriction of use pursuant to these terms through the Aladdin Exchange Customer Center. At this time, if the company admits that the objection is justified, the company immediately resumes using the service.
● The company may request a member to clarify the source of the fund in order to determine whether the reason for the restriction on use applies.
20. Termination of Use Contract
a. When it is unavoidable, such as wartime, incident, natural disaster, or equivalent national emergency
b. In case of compliance with governmental agencies' de facto or legal administrative measures and orders
c. In case of service failure of telecommunication service companies including key telecommunications business operators under the Telecommunications Business Act
d. In the event of a service failure due to a defect in the outsourced system that the company cannot manage or a cause attributable to the user
e. In case of server failure due to instantaneous increase in access to the homepage or a large number of orders for some items
f. In the event of a failure or error in the transaction system, deposit/withdrawal system, network of each digital asset (ex : Bitcoin network) within the service.
1. Appointment and management of information protection officer
2. Information protection education
3. Computer room (a place where computing equipment, communication and security equipment are installed that store important information or necessary for digital asset transactions, which is the company’s essential business), facilities in the building where the computer room is located, and information protection system (information processing system Equipment and programs to protect information, etc. from leakage, forgery, tampering, or disrupting the normal service of the information processing system) and information processing systems (hardware, software and related equipment used in the information technology sector, including digital asset transactions)
4. Establish information security incident response plan
5. Regular inspection of information protection measures and countermeasures against security incidents
6. Matters prescribed by digital asset handling companies in other information protection laws.
23. Important Matters
Digital assets are not endorsed by financial institutions or governments. In addition, the high level of risk associated with digital assets and digital asset trading, volatility in the cryptocurrency market, problems with internet connection or disconnection, blockchain, software errors, hacking, phishing or malicious software attacks, loss of significant or all cryptocurrencies, hard Members agree that the company or affiliates are not liable for losses arising from or incurred due to the specified risks, such as changes in laws and regulations in all jurisdictions related to forking and cryptocurrency. In no case should the company be construed as guaranteeing the financial security of the digital assets provided by the company. Members can trade digital assets to recognize the loss of some or all of their investments. Members are not responsible for any losses arising or arising from the sale of digital assets available on the website. The company is not liable in any way.